The Crew and Teams have been weathered in for the third day in a row. High winds have been keeping the race on hold. If all goes well the teams will be departing by 10:00 tomorrow morning.
The teams are looking to make up for lost time and will be traveling 72km North towards Quaqtaq to a camp called Kivinilik.
Everyone met at 8 tonight to go over tomorrows plans, everyone is hoping for better weather as they are eager to get back on the trail!Third day in Kangirsuk