Race Postponed

Due to strong winds and flurries the Officials have decided to postpone the race, also with tomorrow being good Friday the teams will also not be racing.

As long as weather holds up the race is set to resume on Saturday at 9am. The teams will be traveling 65km to checkpoint names Ippigittuit, from here the race will continue on to another remote checkpoint called Iqalukiat on Sunday, where everyone will have access to cabins.

If all goes to plan the racers will travel the final 55KM to the finish line on Monday April 2nd.

Ivakkak

Latest posts by Ivakkak (see all)

Race Postponed

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply